Cooler Weather Continues #Findlay #OHwx #Ohio
Today has featured very pleasant temperatures in the Findlay area. However, it is a tad humid as well. Dewpoints currrently across Findlay and Hancock County are in the lower to middle 60s.
The afternoon satellite picture shows a potpourri of cloud cover across the area. There are some high clouds, along with some fair weather cumulus clouds…
The latest radar shows not a single drop of precipitation across Findlay and Hancock County here at late afternoon.
ESSENTIALS: The next seven days across the area do not feature any defined chances for severe thunderstorm activity. However, thunderstorms will be possible at the start of the upcoming workweek. Temperatures on average are forecast to be seasonably cool.
FORECAST: Here is your detailed weather forecast for Findlay and Hancock County for tonight, along with the days ahead…
- Tonight: Increasing cloud cover. Humid. Low temperatures in the middle 60s. Light and Variable Wind.
- Sunday: Partly to Mostly Cloudy. Scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Humid. High temperatures in the lower 80s. Light and Variable Wind. Chance of precipitation 30 to 40 percent.
- Sunday Night: Showers and thunderstorms. Low temperatures in the middle 60s. Light south wind. Winds higher in any thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation 60 to 70 percent.
- Monday: Showers and thunderstorms continue. Highs around 80. Chance for precipitation 60 to 70 percent.
- Monday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening . Some clearing is possible after midnight. Lows in the middle 60s.
- Tuesday: Partly Cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms by later in the afternoon. High temperatures in the middle to upper 70s. Chance for precipitation 20 to 30 percent.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly Clear. Cooler and less humid. Lows in the middle to upper 50s.
- Wednesday: Plenty of sunshine. Much cooler. High temperatures only in the middle 70s.
- Wednesday Night: Clear skies. Chilly with low temperatures in the lower to middle 50s.
- Thursday: Warming up a tad. Mostly sunny skies. High temperatures in the middle to upper 70s.
- Thursday Night: A slight increase in the cloud cover. Otherwise mostly clear. Low temperatures in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
- Friday: Warming trend continues. Plentiful amounts of sunshine. Highs in the lower to middle 80s.
- Friday Night: Increasing cloud cover. A shower is possible overnight. Lows in the middle 60s.
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the middle 80s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Jim Martin – Forecaster