Storm-Filled Start to the Workweek #Findlay #OHwx #Ohio
The start to this Sunday was fantastic. Plenty of sunshine, along with a light and variable wind. Skies around midday started to cloud over across the area. While it is humid, temperatures are hovering currently in the lower 80s here in the Findlay area.
Cloud cover continues to be widespread across the area as we now have moved into the early evening hours.
Weather radar at early evening showing scattered showers, and some thunder, to the south and west of Findlay and Hancock County. Movement currently is to the east-northeast.
ESSENTIALS: Chances for showers and thunderstorms will be in the forecast for tonight. Monday will feature the best chance for showers and thunderstorms during the next seven days. A drying trend is noted from Tuesday through the beginning of next weekend.
FORECAST: Here is the forecast for Findlay, and all of Hancock County…
- Tonight: Warm and humid weather continues. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low temperatures in the middle to upper 60s. Light Southeast Wind.
- Monday: Showers and Thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. South wind turning to the Northwest at 10 to 15 MPH.
- Monday Night: Early evening showers and thunderstorms. Clearing skies after midnight. Lows in the lower to middle 60s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 MPH. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Breezy and chilly for August. High temperatures in the lower to middle 70s. Northwest wind 10 to 20 MPH. Higher gusts are possible as well.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear. Lows in the middle to upper 50s.
- Wednesday: Plenty of sunshine. Highs in the middle to upper 70s.
- Wednesday Night: Clear skies. Low temperatures in the middle to upper 50s.
- Thursday: Mostly Sunny. Highs around 80.
- Thursday NIght: Increasing cloud cover. Warmer with low temperatures in the middle 60s.
- Friday: Partly to Mostly Cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms by the afternoon. Highs in the lower to middle 80s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
- Friday Night: Isolated shower or thunderstorm in the early evening. Clearing after midnight. Lows in the lower to middle 60s.
- Saturday: Plentiful sunshine. Highs in the lower 80s.
- Saturday Night: Mostly Clear. Lows in the lower 60s.
- Sunday: Mostly Sunny. Highs in the lower to middle 80s.